Pizza is a fast food that is both delicious and convenient, in a short time, you can eat it, and many people choose to eat it for breakfast. However, many people ask the question Will pizza make you fat? Does pizza make you gain weight? The following article will help you answer this question:
- Is pizza good for health?
- Best Ooni Pizza Oven Reviews in 2022
- Best Commercial Countertop Pizza Oven Reviews
Will pizza make you fat?
Pizza will make you fat, many people think that eating pizza will make us fat but it is not. Pizza like many other foods has nutritional value, so it is necessary to consider the calories in each slice of pizza before eating.
- If you eat too much pizza without controlling your total daily calorie intake, you will definitely gain weight.
- If you eat pizza within your daily calorie threshold combined with regular exercise, eating pizza every now and then won’t make you gain weight.
Does pizza make you gain weight?
According to research, the calorie content when eating different types of pizza into the human body is as follows:
- A slice of New York-style cheese pizza is 190 calories.
- One slice is 1/8 of a pizza (but they are large, 18-inch pies).
- A slice of cheese pizza with a “hand-rolled” crust at Pizza Hut is 289 calories
- One slice of cheese pizza contains 410 calories, 14 grams of fat, 8 grams of saturated fat, and 790 milligrams of cholesterol.
- One slice of spicy sausage contains 480 calories, 20 grams of fat, 9 grams of saturated fat, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
- 1 slice of pizza contains 200 to 300 calories (not two, four, or a whole pie) depending on the topping you add. This slice of pizza fits into a healthy and balanced diet.
- And plate or deep pan pizzas are usually higher in calories compared to a regular cake.
Depending on the crust, amount of cheese, and toppings used, pizza is classified as healthy food or unhealthy food.
At the American Pizza Association Network offers a healthy all-natural vegan Pizza using chickpea flour, spinach rinds, and other healthy flours. So research shows that eating pizza can help you lose weight and follow a diet limited to 10,500 calories per week.
Processed pizza dishes contain large amounts of carbohydrates, added sugars, unhealthy fats, and salt (sodium). When we eat too much of this fast food regularly, our bodies will lead to poor nutrition, poor health, and weight gain.
With frozen pizzas high in calories, fat, sodium, and other unhealthy ingredients, care should be taken during preparation.
You eat pizza which leads to weight gain because you eat more calories in pizza than you burn. And eating pizza regularly also makes you gain weight over time.
How to eat your pizza and not gain weight?
When you eat pizza there are many different ways to limit the number of calories absorbed into the body. Here are some tips to help you eat pizza comfortably without fear of gaining weight.
- Thinner the better
- Choose your appetizers wisely
- Share your pie
- Avoid pizzas for dinner
- try to avoid cheese crust
- try to eat a salad or some veggies with your pizza
- choose your toppings carefully
- eat from a plate
- make your pizza at home
- add a lot of veggies as your
- replace the flour instead of the bot
- remove that excess oil
- cut down on cheese
- take a pizza by the slice
- do not combine eating pizza with aerated drinks
These are the tips for eating pizza without gaining weight that we have, if you have more tips, please add them in the comments below.
Reference article: https://countertoppizzaoven.com/does-pizza-make-you-fat-the-truth-behind-this-myth