Totinos Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer are by far the best way to make Totinos pizza rolls! If you have an air fryer, you must try cooking frozen pizza rolls in it. For entertaining, make a tasty snack or an air fryer appetizer.
Serve your pizza bites with ranch or marinara sauce. This Totinos pizza rolls air fryer recipe has become my go-to method for making pizza rolls. Crispy pizza rolls are ready in a matter of minutes. This appetizer, lunch, or snack is a smashing success!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Quick Cooking Time for a Simple Snack
- It works in an air fryer basket or on air fryer oven trays.
- The texture of fried food without the grease
- There is no need to preheat the oven or heat the house.
- Totino’s Pizza Rolls Made Simple
- Serve with your preferred dipping sauce.
- Yummy lunch, snack, or party food
- This is an excellent method for cooking frozen foods such as these rolls.
Why Should I use an Air Fryer to Cook Pizza Rolls?
If you haven’t already jumped on the air fryer bandwagon, now is the time. An air fryer is not only a quick and easy way to cook food, but it is also ideal for snacks, leftovers, and frozen foods. It transforms it from soggy and acceptable to crispy and delectable. These pizza rolls are no different. When you put these in the air fryer and they taste homemade, you’ll be hooked!
In the air fryer, these pizza rolls cook in less than 10 minutes. All you have to do is insert them and wait! They make the best after-school snack, and the best part is that my kids can make them all on their own! These are much better cooked this way than in the microwave. Buy an air fryer and you’ll never have limp leftovers again!
What Do I Need to Make Air Fryer Pizza Rolls?
The quantities required are listed on the recipe card at the bottom of the post. Aside from an air fryer, you only need three ingredients to make these… Is there anything easier than that?
To keep things from sticking in the air fryer basket, use an olive oil spray or rub some olive oil on it.
- Frozen pizza rolls: No need to thaw these; use them straight from the freezer in the air fryer.
- Marinara sauce: Use this if you want something to dip your pizza rolls in.
How To Cook Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer
The printable recipe card at the bottom of the post on air fryer pizza rolls contains complete instructions. This is a visual tutorial.
- Step One: Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 minutes.
- Step 2: Arrange your pizza rolls in a single layer in your air fryer trays (I used my air fryer oven). To ensure an even cook, leave space between each piece of food when using an air fryer.
- Step 3: Cook your pizza rolls for 3 minutes before flipping. Cook for another 3 minutes, or until done.
Cooking time will vary depending on the brand and model of air fryer you own.
Cook your air fryer pizza rolls until the outsides are crisp and golden brown.
Serve your rolls with ranch, marinara, or other dipping sauces. The most important thing is that your rolls are fully cooked and have a nice crisp outside!
Tips on How To Cook Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer
Here are some pointers to help you succeed with this air fryer pizza rolls recipe. I find that cooking in a hot air fryer produces better results and takes less time than cooking in a toaster oven or traditional oven! The cooking process is simple.
- Any frozen pizza bites will do. You can also use fresh pizza bites; simply adjust the cooking time.
- In your air fryer, arrange the pizza bites in a single layer. Otherwise, the bites will become unevenly cooked.
- I served it with a sauce, but you can eat it alone or with whatever you want.
- To catch any drips from the pizza roll fillings, place a piece of parchment paper or aluminum foil in the bottom of the air fryer.
- This also works with homemade air fryer pizza rolls.
- This air fry pizza rolls recipe can be made in an air fryer basket or oven. If I do the oven halfway, I switch the bottom trays to the top to ensure an even cook.
- To crisp up the outside of the pizza roll, spritz with a little oil.
FAQs of How To Cook Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer
Can you use cooking spray in an air fryer?
The enamel on the air fryer trays and basket can be eroded by aerosol cooking sprays. Fill an oil mister with your own oil and spritz it on the food.
How long to cook pizza rolls in the air fryer?
Cooking frozen pizza bites in your air fryer takes about 6 minutes at 375 degrees. Because each air fryer heats differently, use your best judgment.
Can you put pizza rolls in an air fryer?
Absolutely! You can use either frozen or homemade pizza rolls. Either way, you’ll love the nice crisp texture.
Can pizza be cooked in an air fryer?
To reheat pizza, place it in the air fryer at 320 degrees Fahrenheit for 4-5 minutes, or until warmed through.
You can even do frozen pizza in air fryers if you have a larger air fryer!
Why did my pizza rolls explode in an air fryer?
If your pizza rolls explode in the air fryer, it means they were overcooked. Because all air fryers heat differently, the cooking time should only be used as a guide. As your pizza bites cook, keep an eye on them.