Whether you like it or not, everyone will know about Costco Pizza. One of the reasons it’s popular is that it’s larger than other pies. We will go over this in detail below How Many Slices Are In A Costco Pizza? Continue reading to learn how to calculate how many pies you need to buy!
How Many Slices Are In A Costco Pizza?
A standard pizza has eight slices. Costco, on the other hand, allows you to cut more pieces while keeping the price low.
The diameter of Costco pizzas ranges from 16 to 18 inches. You may have three options depending on your preferences and the number of people attending the meal:
- 12 slices: Almost everyone is aware that a pie can be cut into 12 slices. When cut in this manner, you will have standard-sized pieces that anyone, whether an adult or a child, can eat.
- 8 slices: It is normal to divide the circle into eight sections. Many people enjoy eating a large slice of pizza. If you prefer that, this idea is perfectly feasible.
- 16 slices: If you want to eat pizza but have guests over, divide the pie into more portions. Because the Costco pizza is so large, it can be cut into 16 slices.
How Much Does A Costco Pizza Cost?
A Costco pizza is the holy grail of inexpensive and delectable food. The best part is that you can feed an entire family for under $10 and it only takes a few minutes to prepare.
Costco’s pizza has become a cult favorite, with customers posting photos of their pies all over social media.
A whole pie of pizza costs $9.95 and comes in two flavors: cheese and pepperoni.
The most common method is to cut the entire pie into fourths, resulting in four large slices that each measure about 10 inches by 6 inches (25 cm x 15 cm).
If you don’t feel like eating an entire pie, individual slices are available at some locations for just $1.99 each! These smaller slices have fewer toppings than those found at other restaurants such as Domino’s or Pizza Hut, but they’re still delicious!
What Type Of Pizza Does Costco Have?
There’s no denying that Costco has some seriously amazing food court options. You can’t go wrong with a meal from the retailer, which offers everything from delectable acai bowls to massive hot dogs. However, because Costco’s food court offerings vary by location, it is not always easy to find out what is available. What one state has may not be available in another.
Pizza is one of the most popular items in the Costco food court. But did you know that pizza slices come in two varieties?
Costco’s food court serves two types of pizza slices: pepperoni and cheese pizza. The pepperoni slice is made with mozzarella and provolone cheese and has a tomato sauce base, whereas the cheese slice is made with mozzarella cheese and has a tomato sauce base as well. Both slices cost $1.99 each, or $9 for the entire pie (which comes out to eight slices).
Is Costco Pizza Good?
This is a question I’ve long pondered. And the answer, at least for me, is a resounding yes!
For years, I’ve purchased Costco pizza and have never been disappointed. It’s one of the few things I look forward to when I go Costco shopping. Sure, the discounts are fantastic on some items, but you can’t eat savings.
What I like about Costco pizza is that it is not gourmet or fancy in any way. They keep it simple and classic, with a dash of their own personality thrown in for good measure.
The crust is thin and crispy, just the way I like my pizza crusts. Soggy crusts are not my favorite. The sauce is sweet with a hint of spice, and it pairs well with the thin crust. But it’s the large chunks of pepperoni on top of this pizza that make it so delicious. They’re also not your typical small pepperonis; these are jumbo!
How Can You Get Costco Pizza?
Costco pizza can be obtained in a variety of ways.
The first option is to sign up for a Costco membership, which can be done online or in person at a local store. Costco members and non-members alike can order pizza from the warehouse club.
- If you’re a Costco member, you can place a pizza order for pickup at your local Costco food court using the Costco app or website.
- If you are not a Costco member, you can walk into any Costco store with a food court and order a pizza, though non-members may be charged an additional fee in some cases.
- Though it is not common, some Costco locations provide delivery services. You can inquire with your local store to see if they provide this service and have their pizza delivered directly to your home.
- If you can’t find a Costco that delivers, you can use an online delivery service like Postmates or Uber Eats. These services will dispatch a driver to your location who will purchase the pizza and deliver it to you.
What Else Can You Get At Costco Beside Pizza?
Costco is well-known for its Kirkland Signature products as well as its delectable frozen foods. Other incredible Costco foods, such as the best rotisserie chickens and Costco’s famous hot dogs, are not available anywhere else. And that’s only the beginning.
Costco is also a great place to shop if you need to buy in bulk. With so many warehouse stores across the country, it’s easy and affordable to stock up on necessities—and some not-so-essentials, too (hello, giant jars of Nutella).
Costco’s inventory is constantly changing, so even if you go there frequently, you might miss out on something new and exciting. Consider this Italian-style roast beef sandwich, which was recently spotted at a Costco in Rhode Island and comes with garlic bread and a side salad
FAQs of How Many Slices Are In A Costco Pizza?
Do I need a membership at Costco to order pizza?
No, in a nutshell. Ordering pizza from the food court does not require a Costco membership. Simply enter the store, proceed to the food court, and place your order.
If you are accompanying someone who has a membership, you will also be able to order from the menu at the Costco food court without a membership card. Only two items are unavailable without a membership: alcohol and tobacco products.
Non-members, however, cannot use a manufacturer coupon issued by Costco or its affiliates. Costco, on the other hand, will accept competitor manufacturer coupons (e.g., Safeway, Target) as long as they are not expired, have an item description that matches the product purchased, and do not require a club membership number.
How long do you have to wait for a Costco pizza?
Hold on until your number is called. It can only be done this way. Costco will not deliver your pizza to your car, and you will not be able to retrieve it from the kitchen.
Many people believe they can get their pizza faster if they go into the kitchen and look for it, but they will not give it to you unless they call your number.
Pizza takes a long time at Costco because there are only two ovens that can hold six pizzas at once. If you order a pizza without any other food, it will take about 20 minutes to cook and another five or ten minutes for them to slice it up and place it in a box.
The average wait time is 30 minutes, but people have to wait an hour or more if the line is long and everyone orders pizza (and nothing else).
Why is there no combo pizza at Costco?
The answer is straightforward: Costco despises its customers. In all seriousness, it is the result of a number of factors:
- Costco makes very little money on pizza sold in their food courts (around 15 cents per pizza). If they offered two pizzas, they would have to charge more for both (probably $10 and $12, respectively). However, at that point, people may simply go out and buy two single pizzas for $9 each. This would be detrimental to business.
- Scale. Costco’s food court is one of the world’s largest, selling hundreds of pizzas every day. Their food court also serves inexpensive hot dogs and soda combos, which are far more popular than pizza. If they added another combination (two pizzas), they would simply increase inventory and add another item to an already thin menu board.
- Time. Costco doesn’t want you to spend too much time in their stores; they want you to get your stuff and leave as soon as possible so that other customers can have the same experience you did. Offering too many options will cause people to think about their orders for longer, taking up more time. And we’re not implying that Costco is unconcerned about its customers.
Does Costco have frozen pizza?
Costco has a large selection of frozen pizzas in both the food court and the frozen foods section. Frozen pizzas are ideal for days when you don’t have time to prepare dinner or when you need to feed a large group on game day.
They’re also convenient for people who don’t like to cook or are intimidated by the prospect of making their own pizza dough from scratch. The best thing about frozen pizza is that it’s as simple as preheating the oven, placing some slices on a baking sheet, and allowing them to thaw and bubble.
When you’re unsure what to buy at Costco, picking up a few frozen pizzas is always a good idea. They are reasonably priced in comparison to comparable products sold elsewhere, and they taste delicious.
Conclusion about How Many Slices Are In A Costco Pizza?
I hope this article has helped you understand how many slices are in a Costco pizza. Check out the article below for more information on this subject.