Looking for a wood-fired oven that can turn out artisan-style pizzas? Look no further than the Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This oven can cook up to a 12-inch pizza with a crispy, golden crust. Plus, it’s easy to use – just set the temperature and timer and you’re good to go.
What is a Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven?
Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza ovens are high-quality, wood-fired ovens that are perfect for making artisan-style pizzas.
They are made of durable, high-quality materials and feature a reversible baking stone that can be used to cook both thin and thick-crust pizzas.
Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza ovens also come with a built-in thermometer that allows you to monitor the oven’s temperature, ensuring that your pizzas are cooked perfectly every time.
Overview of Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven Reviews
- Ideal for making pizza, baking bread, roasting meats, and more, The dual-layered ceiling improves heating dynamics and bakes like a brick oven. Preheat for 15 minutes and prepare to cook. Total flame control is provided by the built-in valve ignition/micro-adjust valve.
- Internal air temperatures are monitored using the built-in temperature gauge. The oven can reach temperatures of up to 700° F.
- The stainless steel construction is simple to clean. Oven door with ventilation and a handle
- Runs on a 1-pound disposable propane bottle, with a regulator and a 5-foot hose included to connect to a standard bulk propane tank.
- Total BTU/hr Output – Weight: 47 lbs.
The pros and cons of using a Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven Reviews
- Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven is a high-quality product that is perfect for pizza lovers. It cooks the perfect pizza every time, with a crispy crust and delicious toppings. The oven is also easy to use, with a simple control panel that allows you to customize your pizza.
- High quality and long-lasting. After using this pizza oven for so long, I can confidently say that it is long-lasting and will most likely serve me for many years to come. Also, this product has proven to be of high quality, as I have had no issues with it since purchasing it.
- Cost-effective. Anyone who knows how expensive ovens can be will be amused by the price of this fantastic piece of equipment.
- The heat control valve prevents burnt or undercooked pizzas.
- Versatility and a broad range of applications I’ll admit that I use the stove for more than just pizza baking. Despite the fact that pizza is my favorite dish, I have not limited myself to one meal. I’ve used this
- Italian pizza oven to bake bread and even roast meat. Its ability to reach extreme temperatures adds a new dimension to bread baking.
- The ease with which it can be assembled and used. There is no complicated procedure for that because the manual is simple to read and understand. The upkeep is also simple.
is the price tag. It is quite expensive, so it may not be affordable for everyone. However, if you can afford it, the Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven is definitely worth the investment.
I haven’t had any major issues with this tool, so I can confidently say it’s of high quality. However, it would be ideal if a stove cover was included in the package. I had to purchase it separately, so I’m curious why the product is sold without the necessary accessories.
The benefits of owning a Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven
There are many benefits to owning a Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven.
- The first is that it cooks pizzas evenly and quickly, so they come out tasting great every time.
- The oven is also large enough to cook multiple pizzas at once, making it perfect for large gatherings.
- And because the Camp Chef Italia Artisan is made of high-quality materials, it is durable and will last for many years.
Instruction on how to use Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven
If you’re looking for a delicious and authentic pizza experience, look no further than the Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven. This oven is designed to give you the perfect pizza every time, and it’s easy to use! Here’s a guide on how to get the most out of your Camp Chef Italia Artisan oven:
1. Preheat your oven.
Before you start cooking your pizza, you’ll need to preheat your oven. The Camp Chef Italia Artisan oven has a preheat time of just 15 minutes, so it’s quick and easy to get started.
2. Choose your pizza dough.
There are lots of different types of pizza dough to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your taste. The Camp Chef Italia Artisan oven comes with a recipe booklet that includes some delicious recipes for pizza dough.
3. Roll out your dough.
Once you’ve chosen your pizza dough, it’s time to roll it out. The Camp Chef Italia Artisan oven has a rolling pin included, so it’s easy to get started. Just make sure your dough is the right thickness before you start cooking.
4. Add your toppings.
Now it’s time to add your favorite toppings. The Camp Chef Italia Artisan oven has a cooking area of 12 inches, so you can fit plenty of toppings on your pizza.
5. Cook your pizza.
Once your pizza is topped, it’s time to cook it. The Camp Chef Italia Artisan oven of best outdoor pizza oven has a cooking time of just 10 minutes, so your pizza will be ready in no time.
6. Enjoy your pizza!
Once your pizza is cooked, it’s time to enjoy it. The Camp Chef Italia Artisan oven comes with a pizza peel included, so you can easily transfer your pizza to the oven. Enjoy your delicious and authentic pizza experience!
Recommended Accessories for Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven Reviews
Camp Chef Italia Artisan is a great addition to your outdoor cooking arsenal, but there are a few essential accessories you’ll need to make the most of it.
- First and foremost, you’ll need a good quality grilling set. A quality set will help you cook evenly and prevent food from sticking to the grill.
- You’ll also need a good-quality spatula. Look for one with a long, flexible handle that can easily get underneath the food.
- Finally, you’ll need a quality thermometer. This will help you ensure that your food is cooked to perfection.
The assembly of the Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven.
Remove the nut from the thermometer’s base. Install the thermometer through the hole in the oven’s top as shown. Tighten the nut from the inside of the oven.
Attach handle to the door as shown using Qty 2 screws.
Assemble the shelf as shown. Check that the bracket on the back of the shelf extends all the way to the front edge of the oven. Qty 2 screws should be installed through the brackets as shown.
Install stone on top of a wire rack in the oven as shown.
All leak tests must be conducted outdoors, in a well-ventilated area, and away from ignition sources such as gas or electrical appliances. During the leak test, keep away from open flames or sparks.
SETUP USING DISPOSABLE BOTTLE
- Check that the burner valve is turned off.
- Remove the top plastic cap from the propane cylinder. Save the cap for later use. Insert the propane cylinder into the regulator. Take care not to cross the thread. Only tighten with your hands.
- Soapy water should be used to inspect the connection between the cylinder and the regulator. A leak is indicated by bubbles. Check that the connection is not cross-threaded and is not too loose. Carry out another leak check. Remove the cylinder and contact the manufacturer for service or repair if the leak persists.
- To connect to the stove, the regulator has a threaded fitting. It is necessary to hold the oven to ensure that the fitting is properly seated. Push the regulator into the fuel tube at the back of the oven. Screw on the outer threaded sleeve clockwise until it is tight. Check for leaks at this connection.
- 5. Never operate oven with propane cylinder in an inverted position.
DISMANTLING DISPOSABLE PROPANE CYLINDER
Turn off all valves and ensure that all flames are extinguished.
Turn the bottle counter-clockwise to remove it from the regulator.
- Only use the appliance with LP (propane) gas and the supplied regulator/valve assembly.
- In the absence of local codes, installation must comply with the National Fuel Gas Code, NFPA 54/ANSI Z223.1, or CSA B149:2 (Canada) The handling and storage of LP cylinders must adhere to the NFPA/ANSI 58 or CSA B149:2 LP Gas Code (Canada)
- This appliance should not be modified. Modifications will pose a safety risk. Questions about certification in other areas should be directed to 1-435-752-3922.
- Apartment dwellers should consult with management to learn about the requirements and fire codes for using an LP Gas appliance in an apartment. Use outside on the ground floor if permitted, with a 10-foot clearance from walls or railings.
- Check the coupling nut for tightness before opening the LP tank valve. Turn off the control knob and the LP tank valve on the supply cylinder when the appliance is not in use.
- If an LP tank is visibly rusted, damaged, or out of date, never use it.
- If you notice grease or other hot material dripping from the appliance onto the valve, hose, or regulator, immediately turn off the gas supply. Determine the cause, then repair, clean, and inspect the valve, hose, and regulator before proceeding. Conduct a leak test.
- During operation, the regulator may emit a humming or whistling sound. This has no bearing on the appliance’s safety or usability.
- Before using the appliance, clean and inspect the hose. If there is evidence of abrasion, wear, cuts, or leaks, the hose must be replaced before the appliance can be used. Hose and regulator information can be found on the product tag.
- Do not obstruct any holes in the appliance’s bottom or sides.
- Never use the appliance if the LP tanks are not in the correct position as specified in the assembly instructions.
WARNING: HOSE IS A TRIP HAZARD
- Before moving the LP tank from its specified operating position, always close the LP tank valve and remove the coupling nut.
- NEVER keep a spare LP tank under or near an appliance, or in confined spaces. NEVER fill the cylinder more than 80% of the way. An overfilled spare LP tank is dangerous because gas could be released from the safety relief valve. Failure to strictly adhere to these instructions may result in a fire, resulting in death or serious injury.
- If you see, smell, or hear escaping gas, get away from the LP tank/appliance immediately and call your local fire department.
- On the LP tank outlet of all spare LP tanks, safety caps must be installed.
LP TANK REMOVAL, TRANSPORT AND STORAGE
- Turn off all control knobs as well as the LP tank valve. To disconnect, turn the coupling nut counterclockwise by hand only; do not use tools. Attach the safety cap to the LP tank valve. Always use the cap and strap that came with the valve. Failure to use the safety cap as directed could lead to serious personal injury and/or property damage.
- A safety cap must be installed on any disconnected LP tank that is being stored or transported (as shown). Refillable LP-Gas cylinders must be stored outdoors in a well-ventilated area, out of reach of children, and not in a building, garage, or other enclosed area. Never leave an LP tank inside a vehicle that could overheat from the sun.
- Store LP tanks away from areas where children play.
- Indoor storage of an appliance is only permitted if the cylinder is disconnected and removed from the appliance.
- When the refillable LP-gas supply cylinder is not disconnected from the stove, the stove and cylinder must be stored outside, in a well-ventilated area, out of reach of children, and not in a building, garage, or other enclosed areas.
The LP tank used with your appliance must meet the following requirements:
- Purchase only LP tanks with the following dimensions: 12″ (30.5cm) in diameter x 18″ (45.7cm) in height, with a maximum capacity of 20 lb. (9 kg).
- Be built and labeled in accordance with DOT specifications for LP tanks or the National Standard of Canada, CAN/CSA-B339, Cylinders, Spheres, and Tubes for the Transportation of Dangerous Goods.
- A collar must be included with the refillable propane cylinder used with this appliance to protect the
LP TANK VALVE MUST HAVE:
- Type 1 outlet suitable for use with a regulator or appliance.
- Relief valve for safety.
- Overfill Protection Device that is UL listed (OPD). This OPD safety feature is distinguished by a distinctive triangular hand wheel. Only use tanks that have this type of valve.
The LP tank must be configured for vapor withdrawal.
Use a clean paintbrush and a 50/50 solution of soap and water. Use a gentle soap and water. Use no household cleaning products. Damage to gas train components is possible. Apply a soapy solution to all weld seams and the valve area.
WARNING: Do not use or move the LP tank if “growing” bubbles appear. Contact your local fire department or an LP gas supplier.
SETUP USING HOSE AND REFILLABLE CYLINDER
- Position the LP tank on a safe, level, and stable surface.
- Check that the burner valves are turned off.
- Turn the LP tank off by turning the wheel clockwise to a complete stop.
- Remove the LP tank valve’s protective cap. Always use the cap and strap that came with the valve. USE A
- POL TRANSPORT PLUG (a plastic part with external threads) AT ALL TIMES! IT WILL VIOLATE THE VALVE’S SAFETY FEATURE.
- Connect the hose to the regulator and the regulator to the stove.
- Connect the hose to the cylinder.
- Open the cylinder valve gradually.
- With soapy water, check the regulator-to-oven, hose-to-regulator, and hose-to-cylinder connections for leaks. The arrows indicate areas to inspect for leaks. A leak is indicated by bubbles. Check that the nection is not cross-threaded and is tightly wound. Carry out another leak check. Remove the cylinder and contact the manufacturer for service and repair if there is still a leak.
- When not in use, turn off the fuel at the cylinder and disconnect both ends of the hose.
DISMANTLING HOSE AND REFILLABLE CYLINDER
- Before dismantling high-pressure hose, ensure that all gas pressure in the hose has been removed.
- Light the oven and turn off the gas valve on the cylinder.
- Allow the flame to extinguish itself.
- Close the appliance’s valves once the flame has gone out.
- Remove the hose.
LIGHTING OVEN INSTRUCTIONS:
Do not lean over the Oven while lighting.
- Turn the gas valve knob slowly to the high position. The Oven Burner will begin to heat up. (If using a match, light the match and place it over the burner.) Turn the valve on slowly. Do not stand with your head or arms directly over the burner.)
- Hold down the handle for 10 seconds.
- If the burner fails to stay lit, repeat the procedure.
- Set the controls to the desired setting.
- If no ignition occurs after 5 seconds, turn off the burner control(s), wait 5 minutes, and repeat the lighting procedure. If the built-in ignitor does not light, repeat the previous steps while holding a lit long igniter to match next to the burner while opening the control valve.
- If the flame is accidentally extinguished, turn the appliance valves OFF and WAIT 5 minutes before atem
BURNER FLAME CHECK
Light burner; rotate knob from HIGH to LOW. You should see a smaller flame in LOW position than seen on HIGH. Always check flame prior to each use. A good flame should be blue with minimal yellow tip. Some yellow tips on flames are acceptable as long as no carbon or soot deposits appear.
TURNING LP COOKER OFF
Turn all knobs to OFF position. Turn LP tank OFF by turning hand-wheel clockwise to a full stop.
Check to see if the hoses are cut or worn before each use. Before using the appliance, replace the damaged hose assembly. Only use the valve/hose/regulator specified by the manufacturer. Hose and regulator information can be found on the product sheet.
All cleaning and maintenance should be performed while the appliance is cool and the fuel supply at the LP cylinder is turned off. In a self-cleaning oven, DO NOT CLEAN ANY PART. The finish will be damaged by the extreme heat.
CLEANING THE BURNER
NOTE: Spiders and small insects have been known to spin webs and build nests inside the burner. This is especially true in late summer and early fall, when spiders are most active. These nests have the potential to obstruct gas flow and ignite a fire in and around the burner and orifice. A fire of this magnitude can injure the operator and cause significant damage to the appliance. Clean and inspect the burner tube on a regular basis to help prevent clogging and to ensure full heat output (once or twice a month). NOTE: Normally, water or air pressure will not
STEPS FOR CLEANING BURNER
- Remove burner assembly from the oven.
- Look inside the burner tube for nests, webs, or mud.
- To remove the above obstructions, use an accessory flexible venturi brush or bend a small hook on one end of a long flexible wire or use an air hose.
- Inspect and clean the burner if needed.
When assembling the burner back to the stove, the proper location of the burner with respect to the orifice is important. The burner tube must be located over the brass orifice fitting.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Correct care and maintenance will keep your appliance in good working order. Clean on a regular basis based on the amount of use. NOTE: Every year, clean the entire appliance and tighten all hardware (1-2 times a year or more depending on usage). Cleaning should be done in areas where detergents will not harm the patio, lawn, or other surfaces. Keep the area around the appliance clear and free of combustible materials, gasoline, and other flammable vapors and liquids. Keep the cylinder enclosure’s ventilation opening(s) clear of debris.
SUGGESTED CLEANING MATERIALS
- Wire brush
- Nylon cleaning pad
- Hot water
- Paper clip
- Soft brass bristled brush
The burner should be thoroughly cleaned. To clean the burner surfaces, use hot soapy water and a soft bristle brush. An opened paper clip can be used to clean clogged gas port holes. Replace corroded or damaged burners that are leaking gas.
PIZZA STONE CLEANING
- Before using, wash with warm water.
- On the stone, do not use soap or detergent.
- Never put the stone in the dishwasher.
- Do not immerse a hot stone in water. Allow the stone to cool completely before handling or washing it.
- To keep food from sticking, lightly coat the stone with flour.
- Never clean the stone by soaking it in water.
- Remove burned-on particles with a spatula or scraper, then wash with warm water.
- Wipe areas where paint and finish have burned off after the appliance has cooled to prevent rusting.
The stone will darken and stain with use. This is part of the stones natural seasoning process. This is normal and will not affect the performance of the stone.
We hope you enjoy cooking with your new Camp Chef Italia Artisan review pizza oven!
FAQs about Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven Reviews
There’s no need to go out for pizza when you can make your own right at home with a Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This oven is designed to give you the perfect pizza every time, and it’s easy to use. Here are five FAQs about the Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven.
1. What are the dimensions of the oven?
The oven is 18.5 inches wide, 14.5 inches deep, and 10 inches high.
2. How much space do I need to use the oven?
You need at least a 36-inch clearance on all sides of the oven to use it safely.
3. What type of pizzas can I make in the oven?
The oven is designed to make traditional-style pizzas.
4. What is the temperature range of the oven?
The oven has a temperature range of 300-650 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. What are the included accessories?
The oven comes with a pizza stone, a pizza peel, and an oven mitt.
Conclusion on Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven Reviews
The Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven is a great way to make pizzas at home. It is easy to use and produces great results. The oven is also very affordable, making it a great option for those on a budget.